Fraction War Card Game
Students will have a fun time reviewing fraction inequalities with this fraction war card game. Each of the eight sets of cards varies in difficulty, so that you can have the tools on hand to help students at their level. This will also help students with equivalent fractions. 8 unique sets of fraction cards are included.
To use: Print 2-4 copies of each set to make a deck. Use card stock or laminate for durability. More copies=more cards, longer game, more review
The game is played as a traditional game of "War":
- Divide cards evenly among two players.
- Place cards face down in a stack
- Players each turn over one card at the same time
- Player with the word that has the highest value takes both cards and adds them to the bottom of their pile
- In case of tie, each player lays down three cards face down and then turns the third card. Highest value wins all the cards.
- Play continues as time allows or one player runs out of cards
Great partner center!!